Motivation Math Middle School Case Study
In today’s rapidly changing, technology-dependent world, math skills are more important than ever. At Mentoring Minds, we know that sixth, seventh, and eighth graders who fail to grasp important mathematical concepts are likely to struggle in high school, college, and life.
Our Motivation Math series was designed by teachers to improve student performance by integrating critical thinking and test-taking skills into classroom instruction. A secondary goal is to create a positive attitude toward mathematics. In other words, we make learning meaningful.
Recently, Motivation Math was piloted in four Texas middle schools. These schools, located in economically disadvantaged communities in different parts of the state, serve predominantly Hispanic and African- American families. We encourage you to download our case study and see for yourself why Motivation Math has a 100% recommendation rate!
- Accomodations Wheel
- ADD/ADHD Wheel
- Behavior Guide
- Bully Guide
- Critical Thinking Strategies Guide
- Critical Thinking Educator Wheel
- Intervention Strategies Guide
- Master Instructional Strategies
- STAAR Motivation Math
- Motivation Math Case Study
- STAAR Motivation Reading
- Response to Intervention (RtI) Strategies
- Vocabulary Products
- STAAR Motivation Science
- STAAR Motivation Writing
- Motivation Math
- Motivation Reading
- ¡Escribir Como Estrellas!
- Motivation Math Middle School Case Study
- Math Benchmark Assessments