Lead the Way
TIPS FOR TODAY’S ADMINISTRATORS
- Allow learning to be the focus of your leadership.
- Establish high expectations for academic and social growth for all students and faculty members.
- Ensure that the delivery of instruction meets the standards to promote academic student achievement.
- Establish a culture that promotes continuity in learning toward campus and student goals.
- Make informed decisions using multiple data sources.
- Develop a shared responsibility model for parents and community members.