It’s all about student confidence. Students benefit from rigorous practice items in both print and online formats.
Motivation Benchmark Assessments feature:
- Practice with a variety of question formats that incorporate items with rigorous, multi-step structure.
- Forms A and B provide opportunities to monitor student performance and assess all Common Core State Standards in each respective grade level.
- Answer Keys code each assessment item to Hess’s Cognitive Rigor Matrix.
- Chart Your Success tool allows students to monitor individual performance and set personal goals.
- Online assessments include real-time online progress monitoring. Available in print or online formats.
Motivation Math Benchmark Assessments:
- Offer selected-response, short constructed response, and extended response item formats.
- Provide clear and easy-to-read graphics, tables, and graphs.
(Minimum order of 10 print editions or 10 online licenses per grade level for the applicable school year.)