Total Motivation Digital Component
Access e-Book versions of your Teacher and Student Editions to plan from anywhere and have whiteboard functionality for classroom modeling.
Assign most of the Student Edition pages to be completed online and graded automatically.
Standards Mastery Reports coded to Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy and Depth of Knowledge. Access our step-by-step guide on how to use these reports here.
With your purchase of Total Motivation, you also get access to the digital component at k12.mentoringminds.com. The digital component allows you to:
Need help learning the new system? Schedule a free 30-minute webinar by emailing [email protected]
As an Itematica customer, you will have access to our digital item bank of 65,000+ questions across Math, ELAR, Social Studies, and Science. Students will have access to complete work online or the option to print assessments.
Click here to download the Itematica User Guide.
Does your campus use Clever? Access the system through the Mentoring Minds app in your Clever Portal. If you don’t see us in your Clever portal, contact your campus or district Clever administrator to connect with us.
Don’t have Clever? Have a campus administrator or technology coordinator contact us at [email protected] to get the registration process started.
Need help learning the new system? Schedule a free 30-minute webinar by emailing [email protected].
- Processor: Intel Processor or compatible (AMD)
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Processor (PowerPC not supported)
- Operating System: Apple OS X 10.12
- RAM: 2 GB, 4GB recommended
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 768 required, 1280 x 1024 recommended
- Audio: Sound card recommended but not required
- Mouse: Mouse or trackpad required
- Google Chrome
- PC: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported.) Recent Version (61 Current)
- Mac: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Recent Version (61 Current)
- Mozilla Firefox
- PC: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported.) Recent Version (56 Current)
- Mac: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Recent Version (56 Current)
- Microsoft Edge
- PC: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported.) Recent Version (40 Current)
- Mac: N/A
- Apple Safari
- PC: N/A
- Mac: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Recent Version (10 Current)
- Apple iPad tablets running iOS 10 or later and using the Safari 10 browser are supported.
- Android tablets running Android 5 or later and using the Chrome browser are supported.
- Full-time, dedicated, high-speed Internet connection via WiFi or network cable required for each concurrent teacher or student user.
- IP sharing proxy servers not supported.
- Dial-up not supported.
Following are the minimum system requirements for the Total Motivation learning platform. Please verify and test all requirements before use.
1. System Requirements
1.1 Computer Hardware & Operating System
1.2 Web Browser
Latest browser versions can be found here.
1.3 Other Software Requirements
No additional special software is required.
2. Internet Requirements
3. Network Requirements
Because IP addresses may change, use domain names to bypass network content filtering, caching, proxying and packet shaping. Use the wildcard exception syntax appropriate for your specific network devices.