As a digital ThinkUp! user, you will access to all your ThinkUp! teacher instruction and student practice in an optimized form for the online environment. This includes:
- Whiteboard compatible Teacher Instruction
- Assignable Student Practice to be completed online
- Additional content to support various instructional activities from your Teacher Edition that are not available in the print ThinkUp!
- Standards Mastery Reports coded to Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy and Depth of Knowledge
- Printable Graphic Organizers
Does your campus use Clever? Access the system through the Mentoring Minds app in your Clever Portal. If you don’t see us in your Clever portal, contact your campus or district Clever administrator to connect with us.