Engage bilingual students in the writing process with ¡Escribir como Estrellas!
- 15 units with high-interest passages and skill-based activities address the writing TEKS and reflect the rigor of STAAR.
- Each unit includes targeted practice for revision and editing, a personal narrative or expository composition prompt, composition planning and drafting pages, a 26-line composition page, and student and teacher scoring rubrics.
- Choose print or online format based on your students’ needs. Online licenses come with a built-in progress monitoring feature that allows teachers to track student success.
The online component of Escribir como Estrellas! provides an online progress monitoring feature that allows teachers to track student success.
Real‐time progress monitoring eliminates the guesswork and:
- Allows educators to monitor student progress at the individual, school, and district level.
- Identifies learning gaps—understand what your students know and what they still need to learn.
- Pinpoints the students who require intervention to provide immediate support.
(Minimum order of 10 print editions or 10 online licenses per grade level for the applicable school year.)