Mentoring Minds offers the support educators need to keep learning moving forward
Pivot. Adapt. Transition. Navigate. These are the words you’ll hear in conversations about the requirements for success in the coming school year. Educators acknowledge what needs to happen—Mentoring Minds offers the support you need to make sure it does.
Perhaps most importantly, our Customer Engagement Team has made implementation training convenient and flexible. Sign up for the webinar(s) you need here! If you can’t make it, miss it, or want to share it, don’t worry—you’ll get the recording delivered straight to your inbox.
We’re excited to announce our new Support Portal!
Whether you’re delivering synchronous or asynchronous instruction, our new and improved Support Portal offers product and implementation support information, free resources, and helpful articles to enhance any learning model and answer your frequently asked questions 24/7.
- Research Funding Sources to learn about the options available for our products. Our resources also qualify for CARES Act and Texas HB 3 funding.
- Use the Getting Started Guide to start the school year off right. This guide provides useful information about your resources and connects you with the helpful tools you’ll need for a successful ThinkUp! implementation.
- View Lesson Plan Guides to provide structure and ideas on how to implement ThinkUp! into your daily lessons. ThinkUp! supports blended learning and synchronous and asynchronous learning environments.
- Engage students with the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking™ found in ThinkUp! by introducing the fun Critical Thinking Activity of the Month.
- Download Pre-Assessments, Literature Lists, and Graphic Organizers found in your ThinkUp! content directly from the Support Portal.
We’re continually adding new content, especially as this school year exposes unique and differing challenges—so check in regularly to see what’s new.
Reach out anytime
Supporting educators as they lead instruction, shape learning environments, and enhance student growth is part of the philosophy that’s baked into our products, but it also informs our approach to customer service.
Contact our dedicated team anytime—we’re ready to help you achieve your goals this school year.