Total Motivation Science for the Next Generation in both print and online formats helps students deepen their understanding of Science and Engineering Practices, Disciplinary Core Ideas, and Crosscutting Concepts, preparing students for their future careers and inspiring curiosity about the natural world.
Experience Three-Dimensional Learning
- Engage: Piques student interest through hands-on experiences that focus on engaging phenomena
- Explore: Integrates Disciplinary Core Ideas with Science and Engineering Practices and Crosscutting Concepts
- Explain: Builds common language to communicate understanding of practices, content, and crosscutting concepts
- Elaborate/Extend: Offers opportunities to communicate new learning, connect learning to other content areas, and apply learning in new contexts
- Evaluate: Provides a variety of assessments (pre-assessment, formative assessment, self-assessment, summative assessment) in a variety of formats, including open-response, multiple-response, multiple-choice, and hands-on performance assessments
The Teacher Editioncomplements any existing curriculum or scope and sequence to fill learning gaps and increase rigor.
- Equips teachers with in‐depth knowledge of the standards with each standard unpacked and explained in detail.
- Provides access to the best research‐based strategies and classroom activities—all in one resource.
The Student Edition provides teachers with a valuable resource to support guided practice, group activities, or one‐on‐one instruction—in print and online.
- Enables students to master the standards with relevant content that integrates formative assessments and supports cross‐curricular connections.
- Encourages higher‐level thinking skills with embedded critical thinking applications.
- Provides differentiated instruction based on the needs of your students.
Real‐time progress monitoring eliminates the guesswork and:
- Allows educators to monitor student progress at the individual, school, and district level.
- Identifies learning gaps—understand what your students know and what they still need to learn.
- Pinpoints the students who require intervention to provide immediate support.
Download a sample to learn more about Mentoring Minds Total Motivation Science for the Next Generation.
*Minimum order of 10 Students Editions per level required. Purchases of 10–24 Student Editions require the purchase of a teacher edition.
**Student and Teacher pricing includes one print edition and an annual Motivation Online license for the applicable school year. One Teacher Edition with Motivation Online license is included with each purchase for 25 students.