It’s all about student confidence. Expose students to the rigor, format, and structure of STAAR.
Motivation Assessments feature:
- Practice with multiple-choice question formats incorporates rigorous, multi-step structure reflective of STAAR.
- Forms A and B provide opportunities to monitor student performance and assess all STAAR Reporting Categories, including Readiness and Supporting TEKS.
- Answer Keys code each assessment item to TEKS, STAAR Reporting Categories, DOK, and Bloom’s Original/Revised.
- Chart Your Success tool allows students to monitor individual performance and set personal goals.
- Online assessments include real-time online progress monitoring. Available in online or print formats.
Motivation Writing Assessments:
- Offer multiple-choice items that assess the revising and editing TEKS and include a composition prompt for an expository writing task.
- Provide scoring guides to support teachers in evaluating compositions and providing effective feedback to improve student writing.
- Align to the revised blueprint and test schematic.
(Minimum order of 10 print editions or 10 online licenses per grade level for the applicable school year.)