2018–2019 Total Motivation Updates
For the 2018–2019 school year, we are releasing 2 significant digital updates to Total Motivation. Every year, our customers give us valuable feedback on our products, insight into what’s working, and ideas for improvement. And just like teachers and students, we’re committed to continuous growth. The 2 updates outlined in detail below include:
- New Digital Platform
- New Item Bank Add-On: Itematica™
New Digital Platform
Total Motivation’s online platform was overhauled and reimagined for the 2018–2019 school year to resolve accessibility and user experience issues. Launched in August 2018, the retooled digital platform is now more intuitive for teachers. Features of the new online platform include:
- Whiteboard compatibility
- 1-to-1 licensing for teachers
- Access to Total Motivation print content
- Compatibility with any modern web browser (on desktop, laptop, tablet)
- Additional features to be announced and implemented during the 18–19 school year
Learn more about our new digital platform here!
New Item Bank Add-On
Itematica™ is our new digital assessment tool for benchmarks, quick exit tickets, and everything in between. Choose pre-built assessments from the library or customize your own. Itematica integrates content from Inspect® Item Bank, with over 100,000 items aligned to Math, ELA, Science, and History state standards for K-12. Features include:
- 500+ pre-built assessments, including formative assessments, performance tasks, benchmarks, and end-of-year (EOY) assessments.
- Teachers can assign assessments for online completion. Itematica enables online work capture, progress reporting, data export, and EOY data rollover.
- Item bank includes all item types currently used in high-stakes testing, including technology-enhanced items such as drag and drop, graphing, and technology-enabled listening.
- Optional add-on bundles:
- Quick Checks includes 600+ short, fixed-form assessments containing 5–7 items based on content standards. In addition, 120+ K-1 assessments provide for developmentally appropriate formative assessment in early elementary.
If you have questions about any of these updates, please contact your Account Executive or our customer service team.