The same award-winning content of Total Motivation Reading—available in Spanish—is aligned to the TEKS and proven to prepare students for STAAR.
Raise the bar with Total Motivation Reading—a rigorous and comprehensive resource that delivers proven content in both print and online formats. By engaging students with high-interest reading selections, Total Motivation Reading helps students progress beyond comprehension to build critical thinking skills and strong vocabularies.
Create Avid Readers.
- High-interest literary and informational texts introduce cross-curricular connections in social studies and science.
- Opportunities for open-response and creative thinking require students to engage in careful, reflective thought, a vital process in building literacy.
- An extensive list of literature related to each unit’s content provides opportunities for read-alouds, independent reading, and student research.
- Resources create consistency in the classroom while meeting diverse student needs and providing rigorous instruction for all students.
- Activities support teacher-led instruction, small groups, and independent practice, as well as intervention and extended learning opportunities.
- Parent engagement activities help families support student progress and stay engaged with what’s happening in the classroom.
The Student Edition provides teachers with a valuable resource to support guided practice, group activities, or one‐on‐one instruction—in print and online.
- Enables students to master the standards with relevant content that integrates formative assessments and supports cross‐curricular connections.
- Encourages higher‐level thinking skills with embedded critical thinking applications.
- Provides differentiated instruction based on the needs of your students.
The Teacher Edition complements any existing curriculum or scope and sequence to fill learning gaps and increase rigor.
- Equips teachers with in‐depth knowledge of the standards with each standard unpacked and explained in detail.
- Provides access to the best research‐based strategies and classroom activities—all in one resource.
Real‐time progress monitoring eliminates the guesswork and:
- Allows educators to monitor student progress at the individual, school, and district level.
- Identifies learning gaps—understand what your students know and what they still need to learn.
- Pinpoints the students who require intervention to provide immediate support.
(Minimum order: 10 students per level.)