Total Motivation Science addresses 100% of the TEKS and prepares students to excel on STAAR.
Integrate critical thinking and scientific inquiry with Total Motivation Science, a rigorous and comprehensive resource that delivers proven content in both print and online formats. By introducing concepts through hands-on activities, Total Motivation Science helps students directly engage with scientific processes and develops critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Investigate in the Classroom
- Hands-on introduction activities immerse students in experiments and investigation from the outset, prompting students to adopt a spirit of discovery as they delve deeper into the content.
- Vocabulary activities accompany each unit to assist students in building—and using—a strong science vocabulary.
- Science Teacher Express helps educators build their background knowledge or review content, an especially helpful feature for getting generalists up to speed.
The Teacher Edition complements any existing curriculum or scope and sequence to fill learning gaps and increase rigor.
- Equips teachers with in‐depth knowledge of the standards with each standard unpacked and explained in detail.
- Provides access to the best research‐based strategies and classroom activities—all in one resource.
The Student Edition provides teachers with a valuable resource to support guided practice, group activities, or one‐on‐one instruction—in print and online.
- Enables students to master the standards with relevant content that integrates formative assessments and supports cross‐curricular connections.
- Encourages higher‐level thinking skills with embedded critical thinking applications.
- Provides differentiated instruction based on the needs of your students.
Real‐time progress monitoring eliminates the guesswork and:
- Allows educators to monitor student progress at the individual, school, and district level.
- Identifies learning gaps—understand what your students know and what they still need to learn.
- Pinpoints the students who require intervention to provide immediate support.
* Minimum order of 25 Students Editions per subject and level required.
** Student and Teacher pricing includes one print edition and an annual Motivation Online license for the applicable school year. One Teacher Edition with Motivation Online license is included with each purchase for 25 students.