Total Motivation Writing addresses 100% of the TEKS and prepares students to excel on STAAR.
Designed to address the fourth-grade writing TEKS, Total Motivation Writing unpacks each standard and helps teachers close the gaps in student learning. The rigorous and comprehensive content is delivered in both print and online components, providing the flexibility needed to differentiate writing instruction in the classroom.
Develop Strong Writers:
- A strong focus on analysis and evaluation of model compositions teaches students to apply the writing process to their own writing.
- Unit Instructional Plans help teachers analyze the TEKS and the writing process as they teach students to plan, draft, revise, and edit before publishing their compositions.
- A scoring rubric coaches students to evaluate their own writing based on criteria, including organization/progression, development of ideas, and language/conventions.
The Student Edition provides teachers with a valuable resource to support guided practice, group activities, or one‐on‐one instruction—in print and online.
- Enables students to master the standards with relevant content that integrates formative assessments and supports cross‐curricular connections.
- Encourages higher‐level thinking skills with embedded critical thinking applications.
- Provides differentiated instruction based on the needs of your students.
The Teacher Edition complements any existing curriculum or scope and sequence to fill learning gaps and increase rigor.
- Equips teachers with in‐depth knowledge of the standards with each standard unpacked and explained in detail.
- Provides access to the best research‐based strategies and classroom activities—all in one resource.
Real‐time progress monitoring eliminates the guesswork and:
- Allows educators to monitor student progress at the individual, school, and district level.
- Identifies learning gaps—understand what your students know and what they still need to learn.
- Pinpoints the students who require intervention to provide immediate support.
*Minimum order of 10 Students Editions per level required. Purchases of 10–24 Student Editions require the purchase of a teacher edition.
**Student and Teacher pricing includes one print edition and a Motivation Online license for the applicable school year. One FREE Teacher Edition with Motivation Online license is included with each purchase of 25 Student Editions.