It’s all about student confidence. Expose students to the rigor, format, and structure of STAAR.
Motivation Assessments features:
- Practice with multiple-choice question formats incorporates rigorous, multi-step structure reflective of STAAR.
- Forms A and B provide opportunities to monitor student performance and assess all STAAR Reporting Categories, including Readiness and Supporting TEKS.
- Answer Keys code each assessment item to TEKS, STAAR Reporting Categories, DOK, and Bloom’s Original/Revised.
- Chart Your Success tool allows students to monitor individual performance and set personal goals.
- Online assessments include real-time online progress monitoring. Available in online or print formats.
Motivation Reading Assessments:
- Offer reading selections from literary and informational genres.
- Provide practice with multiple-choice questions requiring comprehension and analysis of text.
(Minimum order of 10 print editions or 10 online licenses per grade level for the applicable school year.)