It’s all about student confidence. Expose students to the rigor, format, and structure of STAAR.
Motivation Assessments features:
- Practice with multiple-choice question formats incorporates rigorous, multi-step structure reflective of STAAR.
- Forms A and B provide opportunities to monitor student performance and assess all STAAR Reporting Categories, including Readiness and Supporting TEKS.
- Answer Keys code each assessment item to TEKS, STAAR Reporting Categories, DOK, and Bloom’s Original/Revised.
- Chart Your Success tool allows students to monitor individual performance and set personal goals.
- Online assessments include real-time online progress monitoring. Available in online or print formats.
Motivation Social Studies Assessments:
- Form A assesses the Colonial, Revolutionary, Constitutional, and Early Republic periods to 1820.
- Form B mirrors the STAAR and may be used by classroom teachers of Social Studies as STAAR simulation.
(Minimum order of 10 print editions or 10 online licenses per grade level for the applicable school year.)