Check Browser Compatibility and System Requirements
Following are the minimum system requirements for the Total Motivation learning platform. Please verify and test all requirements before use.
1. System Requirements
1.1 Computer Hardware & Operating System
- Processor: Intel Processor or compatible (AMD)
- Operating System: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Processor (PowerPC not supported)
- Operating System: Apple OS X 10.12
- RAM: 2 GB, 4GB recommended
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 768 required, 1280 x 1024 recommended
- Audio: Sound card recommended but not required
- Mouse: Mouse or trackpad required
1.2 Web Browser
- Google Chrome
- PC: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported.) Recent Version (61 Current)
- Mac: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Recent Version (61 Current)
- Mozilla Firefox
- PC: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported.) Recent Version (56 Current)
- Mac: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Recent Version (56 Current)
- Microsoft Edge
- PC: Windows 10 (Windows XP and Vista are not supported.) Recent Version (40 Current)
- Mac: N/A
- Apple Safari
- PC: N/A
- Mac: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Recent Version (10 Current)
Latest browser versions can be found here.
1.3 Other Software Requirements
No additional special software is required.
- Apple iPad tablets running iOS 10 or later and using the Safari 10 browser are supported.
- Android tablets running Android 5 or later and using the Chrome browser are supported.
2. Internet Requirements
- Full-time, dedicated, high-speed Internet connection via WiFi or network cable required for each concurrent teacher or student user.
- IP sharing proxy servers not supported.
- Dial-up not supported.
3. Network Requirements
Because IP addresses may change, use domain names to bypass network content filtering, caching, proxying and packet shaping. Use the wildcard exception syntax appropriate for your specific network devices.