Create an Administrator Account
Learn how to activate an Administrator account for Total Motivation with step-by-step instructions and helpful links. Access to digital content is included with every purchase of Total Motivation, which features one-to-one licensing for teachers and students and provides access to school and district administrators.
Before you begin, be prepared to share your name, job role, school name and zip code, and a valid school email address. Please note that all administrator account requests will be verified by our Customer Success team before the account is activated.
- Go to mentoringmindsonline.com on a desktop or tablet
- Click Register Now and select School Admin or District Admin
- Enter the required information, create a password, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click Next
You just submitted a request! Please allow 48 hours for your request to be processed. Be sure to document your User ID and password in a secure location. When your account is verified, you will receive an email confirming your registration. Log in to view Reports, Management, and Single Sign-On options.
User ID and Password Criteria*
User IDs for Administrator accounts must be a valid school email address. The following criteria apply to passwords.
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Passwords cannot match your user ID
- Passwords must contain at least 8 characters
- Passwords must contain 1 non-alphabetic character (i.e., numerals or special characters)
Refer to Best Practices for Passwords for more tips about password creation, and remember to document your user ID and password in a secure location. If you ever forget your password, click “Forgot User ID or Password?” from the Total Motivation log in screen to set a new one.
*If you plan to connect to your Clever account, be sure to match your User ID and password to your log-in credentials for Clever.