The T-TESS Flip Chart offers a Before, During, and After the Lesson sequence that helps educators effectively plan, evaluate, and adjust instruction and educational practices. Suggested questions and indicators assist teachers in creating student-centric lessons and learning environments that incorporate the best practices of each T-TESS domain and dimension.
School leaders and teachers can use this resource to:
- think intentionally about educational practices.
- engage in deeper conversations about teaching and student learning.
- take actionable steps based on reflective conversations and evidence of student learning.
- articulate the vision of student-centered actions.
- determine professional growth opportunities.
- create a culture of continuous growth and improvement.
Download a sample of the T-TESS Flip Chart